суббота, 26 января 2013 г.

Djangooo!

     Excited by the film only due to the fact that Christoph Waltz (Dr. King Schultz) is acting there. His a real actor who makes you catch your breath. 
Christoph Waltz
Christoph Waltz
     I'm sympathetic for Leo. Again without Oscar. But excellent performance. I did hate him in those minutes. I liked the moment with d'Artagnan when he was trying to convince the slave that there were plenty of reasons to kill him. 
Leo
     Another character who I was amazed by was Leo's, oh sorry, Mr. Candy's slave-butler. He turns out to be a crucial part of the whole estate. And he's the only one who can put back Candy.
Django
     To sum up, iy's one more masterpiece from Tarantiono which is definitely worth seeing. By the way, I've heard that he's promised to film in total 10 successful films by the age of 60. So, I'll be anticipating for a few more!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий